We are pleased to continue our series examining country immigration requirements with a focus on Israel this month. In this post, we cover the key requirements for obtaining an Employment Visa in Israel.
- B1 Work Permit Application
- Visa Application at the Ministry of Interior
- B1 Visa Application at Embassy
- Entry to Israel
- Multiple-entry Visa Stamp Application
Pre-arrival: 1-2 months
Post-arrival: 2 days
Primary Employee Documents
Primary Employer Documents
Initially approved for a maximum of 24 months and can be renewed for a maximum of five years
and three months
No formal de-registration required
Red Flags and Special Criteria
- Legalized documents may be required
- Employers in Israel will need to pay an annual government fee for each employee
- Leaving Israel prior to completion of step 5 may result in requiring a new application
For additional information, please contact Aires Immigration.
Disclaimer: Any immigration advice contained herein is subject to change at any time. All immigration rules, processes, and decisions are made at the discretion of the relevant government authorities and are outside of Aires’ control.