If you’ve attended a Worldwide ERC® conference, you know that there is always plenty to do, see, and experience throughout the three days of the event. Planning your schedule ahead of time is a proactive way to not miss out on the highlights of the week. I might be biased (I definitely am), but Aires has a few of those must-do activities to add to your list.
Read on for our top five reasons to fit Aires into your schedule at the Worldwide ERC® Global Workforce Symposium in Boston, MA.
1. See Aires’ Friendly Faces: Meet members from our Executive, Sales, Technology, Procurement, Marketing, and Implementation teams at our booth #407/409. Put a face to the name of your favorite Aires contact. Curious just who is attending? Click here.
2. Learn & Practice Design Thinking: You won’t want to miss Aires’ working session, “Overhaul Your Brainstorming with Design Thinking,” with Aires' Director of Innovation & Product Strategy, Chris Roberts, and Director of Implementation, Kristen Hollinger. The workshop will focus a team around a set of problems, enabling them to generate a variety of solutions. They will then rally around the best ideas for moving forward – all in under an hour. Not only will you walk away with new ideas, but you'll also learn how to be more creative, efficient, and inclusive when solving problems.
The session takes place Thursday, October 17, 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
3. Win Apple AirPods!: Drop your business card in our fishbowl at booth #407/409 for your chance to win a set of Apple AirPods, one of the hottest tech items of 2019.
4. Take an Aires Cares Bear Home: We know you love them. Our Boston-edition Aires Cares Bear will be at our booth ready to take home and add to you, your children, or maybe even your fur children’s collection.
5. Deserved R&R: Stop by the Aires-sponsored Relaxation Station at booth #707 and unwind with a complimentary professional massage.
There you have it. You really don’t want to miss us, do you? Be sure to visit Aires at booth #407/409, and we will see you in bean town!